- The mission of this office is to seek new ways in our ever-changing society to do our duty and seek justice:
- To insure that felony crimes are professionally investigated and presented for prosecution, without regard to favor or bias;
- To counsel law enforcement in investigation, case preparation and presentation of the case in court;
- To protect and serve victims and their families in an honest, fair and compassionate manner;
- To advise and educate the public with respect to the operation of the criminal justice system and activities of the criminal element;
- This duty is to be performed in a spirit of excellence, maintaining the highest degree of ethics and professionalism.
15th Circuit Court
District Attorney’s Office